1 teaspoon a day Eat your Spirulina greens for good health! Supplement your intake of fruits and vegetables with 1 serving of our Spirulina a day – equivalent to 3-4 servings of common vegetables a day in terms of antioxidant content (B-Carotene) Directions Take 1 teaspoon (3g) per day. For optimum freshness, close the lid tightly after use. Store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children.
Natural Spirulina Powder
₹599 – ₹1,099
- Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae that grows in both salt and fresh water. It may be the single most nutrient-dense food on earth
- Pyocyanin is the main active compound in spirulina; It has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Spirulina supplements have been shown to be very effective against allergic and helping to reduce various symptoms
- It increases muscle strength; Muscle Strength and Endurance May Improve
- High blood pressure is an important driver of many killer diseases